Monday, August 4, 2014

See things from heavenly perspective (God's perspective) and not human perspective

If you see things from Human perspective, you will only see obstacles, struggles, impossible, difficulties, and limitation. And then you will have feeling of fear, bitterness, frustration, anger and your anxiety grew.
When going through difficult time, challenges, unexpected life circumstances (trails, tribulations) you need to pray and praise God for the opportunity that he is giving you for your growth. An opportunity that making you stronger and wiser. To not handle things from old way buy God's way when challenge come.

Remember that nothing is working against you, but everything is working for you. It is preparing you for the assignment that is ahead of you; the work that God has appointed you to do before you were born. 
Let go the human mind and to exchange the Christ's mind. Look up to God and connect with God, The more time you spend with him; the better you learn his will. Then you will begin to look down from the place of where you were looking up to and being to see things from heavenly perspective. 
When you spend more time with God and connecting with God; before you realize it, your thought is no longer your thought, but thought that are given from heaven. Your thinking are no longer your thinking but Christ's thinking, the words that coming through your mouth are not your words, but the words of God. Start connect today and start see things from your heavenly Father's perspective,    

I have made a mistake in the past, I had put others things before God. When I was not closely connected with God, enemy slip in and use this as opportunity to shake my faith. I started seeing the challenges that I was facing was a torture that sent from God. Things didn't turn well because God gave false promises ti me. My head went wile and think of any stupid thoughts I can about God. Enemy went further to attack me by using people close to me to question my faith which deepened my anger and doubts toward God's plan for me. Thankfully God lifted me up again and destroyed enemy plan that trying to fill my mind with doubts, and negative thoughts toward my circumstances. 
Lesson I learned from this experience is do not let God ask you the same questions for three times like he did with Peter and me. Because when he did so with you, it means you were in deep trouble Spiritually, because all the negative feeling and thoughts never would had taken place if we were closely connected with our God.  

I like one of my favorite pastor Paula White quote "go lose your mind and exchange Christ's mind." Once you have Christ mind, no matter how big the situation that you are going through, you will know that it is just another process that need to get through and break through for the next stage. It is the tough project to handle before God's promotion. It is just leading you one step closer to your destiny that God has designed for you. Start to look up to Christ and connect with him as Jesus Christ is your cornerstone.  

Emergency tips: when in trouble spiritually, do three things that King David did in Psalms 42: 5-6 "Why are you downcast, oh my soul? Why so disturbed within me? 1) PUT YOUR HOPE IN GOD, 2) for I WILL PRAISE HIM
my savior and my God. My soul is downcast within me, therefore 3) I WILL REMEMBER YOU.... (recall every goodness that he had done in your life)
Proverbs 29:18 'When people do not accept (or neglect) divine guidance, they run wild....' (not physically, but mentally and emotionally, all negative feeling and thoughts are running wild within you)

Isaiah 55: 8-9 “I don’t think the way you think. The way you work isn’t the way I work." Said the Lord. "For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."


No comments:

Post a Comment