Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Are you in the ONE BODY OF CHRIST? Why you have time to judge and gossip? Use your time productively and effectively.

I am not condemning, I just want to ask a question 'why you have time to judge and gossips about your brothers and sisters and Christ?' Have you care for the sick yet? Have you care for the poor yet? Have you care for broken heart and the weary soul yet? Then explain to me why you have time to judge, gossip and not spending time to reach those that need Jesus in their lives? Jesus calls you to shed his light in everywhere you go, your home, your school, your community, your generation. So explain why you have time to judge and gossip? Why turning the valuable time that God had gave you to steward into something so invaluable that does not produce fruits, does not bring salvation, does not bring healing and comfort to others.  It takes more than discipline to be a good steward. How you utilize what God had given you is crucial.

It is easy to judge other's flaw but difficult to face our own flaws. Instead of avoiding, denying, MAN UP and face your own flaws, this is how you grow. The weak one crucify others, the strong one crucify themselves.  Be a 'child of God' and don't just carry the title of it. Sanctification is a life long process,  everyone is a work in progress. We are all at equal level,  no one is better than any other.When you do feel you are better than others, it is your self- arrogance and self- pride taking place at your heart. Make sure your definition of 'holiness' is align with God's definition.FYI: the truth is no one is Holy on earth, beside Jesus.

Taking upon the cross is already not easy. Instead of judging others, honoring those who sacrifice everything to respond the call of Christ, honor those who deny everyone and even themselves to walk God's will, honor those who make daily decisions based on God's words. When individualism break off, we will come collectively as ONE BODY OF CHRIST. We will collectively working together to build and advance the kingdom of God on earth, when we all focus our eyes of Jesus (and not each others mistakes), following him, fighting for the same cause, it leaves no room for judgement and gossip, but to grab the follower of Jesus, grab the apostles hand by hand, shoulder by shoulder to move forward, to help each other fight a good fight of faith, and help each other continue to commit their lives to Jesus Christ, to pray and to lift when others fall. I pray unity will come, when it does we will all see what the power of ONE BODY OF CHRIST can do to our community and our world.

*I am not judging and not condemning anyone.  I love you all, and not because I am kind or a good person. It's because I know how much your heavenly father love you! So I treasure what he treasure, YOU!!!
* I am not saying I am perfect nor Holy. I judge too, ( hey, don't judge me on that! But I'm willing to learn to be more like Christ everyday. Let us all invite Jesus Christ to come into our heart to change us. I pray love instead of hate among us, I pray peace instead of fight among us. God bless you all!)

Romans 2:1 "You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now you are the BODY OF CHRIST, and EACH ONE OF YOU is A PART OF IT.

1 Corinthians 12:12 "The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts: and though all its parts are many, THEY FORM ONE BODY. so it is WITH CHRIST 

No comments:

Post a Comment