To those who feel low say, "Chin up! Be brave!' and for God will save.
Job 22:29
God orchestral everything. Whatever you have gone through and are going through have a purpose. God allows those situations happened for the plan he has for you and for his people.
The scars and wounds that you carry are not because of you. The scars and wounds that God had healed are not only for you, the scars and wounds that you carry are meant for you to use them to heal the heart of many others. Don't hide the scars, but instead embrace it and share what God had done in your life. Share how he saved you from the broken places and healed your broken heart. Your scars and wounds are a blessing to others, it helps to heal and comfort others. Be the light to those who are discouraged. Let them know that they are not alone, let them know that they are not left alone by their God. Instead God is watching closely on how they fight through the low places.
God said enemy come to kill, destroy and steal. Remember Joseph, a slave who became ruler of Egypt said in Genesis 50:20, "you [the challenges, difficulties] intended to harm me! but god intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people."
Whatever pain you are going through because of the wrong decision you've made leading you to feel bad and shame. Remember no condemnation, no guilt and shame are from God. Those are not the character of God, when you are having and facing condemnation, remember those are from human and not from God, even they are using God's word against you. Remember only God can judge you and only his opinions matter. I know our heavenly father well, He is a loving and a caring God. He understands that we will make mistakes, but he is very patience with us, he never condemns and the only thing he asks is that we to SPEND TIME with him, so he could open our eyes and teach us, he only wants YOUR TIME so you could learn from him when you make mistakes.
I feel God is desperately want his people to know this:
"DON'T THINK YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, DON'T THINK YOU ARE NOT WROTHY ENOUGH, NO CONDEMNATION ARE FROM ME, I LOVE YOU, AND I CARE ABOUT YOU, WHEN YOU MAKE MISTAKES, YOU WILL LEARN FROM ME, COME TO ME AND I WILL OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL LEARN FROM ME, JUST ASK ME WHEN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, ASK ME TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL LEARN FROM ME WHEN YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND.BUT DON'T FEEL GULITY AND DON'T FEEL SHAME ABOUT IT. NO CONDEMNATION ARE FROM ME, BECAUSE I DON'T DO THOSE THINGS. I LOVE YOU, I JUST LOVE YOU, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE MY SON & DAUGHTER"
NO GUILT, SHAME AND CONDEMNATION ARE FROM GOD, THOSE ARE FROM ENEMIES AND HUMAN. THOSE ARE NOT CHARACTERS OF GOD, DO NOT LET OTHERS TO DECEIVE YOU ABOUT GOD'S CHARACTER. DO NOT LET OTHER THINGS AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY TAKE AWAY GOD'S LOVE AWAY.
Romans 8:1 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus".
May the truth had set you free, pray that you will free from all negative feelings that caused by the past mistakes, in Jesus name, AMEN! God bless you all! Enjoy the rest of the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment