You might always being teach on something like “God’s words are living words, His word speaks life and gives life. God has interest in your life and want to spend time with you.” You know it is true and you know God is real. But how real God can be in your life? The teaching gets into your brain, but not into your heart.
Pastor - Robert Fergusson, one of my favorite teachers. Today, I will share a sermon from him that I have watched over and over again. I never grew tired or bored from it, it is because each time I watch with different standpoint. I Spiritually had grow in between each time I re-watch the sermon. From understanding the word cognitively and to seeing the word happening in my own life, and to hearing the word speaking on what I had gone through. I have and am experiencing the living God. It is time for you to GO OUT, STEP OUT of what you’ve known about God and to experience God. You are not reading this by coincident, you were chose and called to move from knowing His words to experiencing His words, and to had experienced in His words.
In future, I will share my experience from guessing there might be a God to believing there is a God, into experiencing God, and now living for God. Have an awesome day! God bless you.
A call to a deep water
No comments:
Post a Comment